Here’s a partial list of upcoming opportunities to get out, get involved, and get your voice heard across Wisconsin. Keep an eye on this site for more information, and be sure to forward the link to others.
2nd and 30th Senate District
- Sunday 3/13/2011 12-4:00 PM
- Support Workers Tailgate, 1061 W. Mason Street (Green Bay), suggest donation $5 for brats, burgers and refreshments
- Sunday – 3/13/2011 @ 4:30pm
- Protest of the Lincoln Reahegan Dinner of Brown County Republicans, Rock Garden Conference Center, 1951 Bond St., Green Bay
10th Senate District
- Ongoing event in Menomonie: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. every day Tuesday & Thursday, a peaceful march at the Veteran’s Memorial Park on Crescent Street in Menomonie. Signs available. Participants are welcome to come for whatever time they are available.
- Sunday, March 13, 2011 1:00-3:00 pm Carmichael Road, Hudson Bridge over the Interstate Exit 2
- Monday, March 14, 2011 City Council Meeting: Resolution in New Richmond and Prescott. Vigil to precede the council meetings.
- Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- New Richmond, silent vigil by teachers to protest budget, collect recall signatures.
- Balsam Lake Rally
- 4:30 pm: Rally, Polk County Government Center, 100 Polk Plaza, Balsam Lake
- Thursday, March 17
- 4:00 p.m. March in New Richmond St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Gather at 3rd St and Knowles
- Tuesday, 3/22
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. New Richmond Budget Townhall, Indianhead Tech College New Richmond Campus
12th Senate District
- Tuesday March 15 – 5:30 pm, Discussion with Lincoln County Board regarding Collective Bargaining, William Buedingen Training Room – N6147 State Rd 86 – Tomahawk
15th Senate District
- Sunday, March 13, 2011 1:00 p.m.
- Rally for Middle Class Families, Court House Hill Parking Lot, 51 South Main St., Janesville, WI
- Friday, March 18, 2011 – 6:00 p.m.
- Whitewater Rally – Main Street – Flag Pole – City Hall
- Tuesday 3/29/2011 – 5:00 PM
- Protest Governor Walker at Forward Janesville Dinner, Holiday Inn Express & Conference Center, Janesville
17th Senate District
- Tuesday, March 15th 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Rally on the Square, (across from the coffee shops), Lancaster
18th Senate District
- Sunday 3/13/2011 – Noon
- Oshkosh Statewide Day of Action, Forrest Polk Library, UW-Oshkosh, 800 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI
- TBD: Teacher Appreciation Rally in Fond du Lac
19th Senate District
- Thursday 3/24/11 Noon-1:30 PM
- Town Hall Meeting, Appleton Public Library, 225 N. Oneida Street, Appleton
21st Senate District
- Sunday 3/13/2011 – 3:00-5:00pm
- Union Grove March, meet at Highway 11 and Highway 45
- Sunday 3/13/2011 – Noon
- Statewide Day of Action: Corinne Owens Transit Center, State Street, Racine, WI
23rd and 31st Senate District
- Ongoing event in Eau Claire: The UW-Eau Claire faculty union (AFT local #6481) is planning a protest every work day at 5:14 p.m. at the Downtown City Parking Lot at the corner of Farwell & Gray to thank our 14 Wisconsin Senators who were forced to leave the state.
24th Senate District
- Sunday, March 13, 2011 1pm – 3pm
- Stevens Point Rally and MarchGather at City Bus Stop on Main Street and March along Main Street to Division and Back along Clark Street to the City Bus Stop. Local Speakers include: State Senator Julie Lassa, Representative Louis Molepske, Portage County Executive Patty Drier & others.
- Tuesday, 3/15/2011 – 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Wisconsin Rapids Rally to Support Julie Lassa, Laborers Hall, 220 Johnson Street
25th Senate District
- Sunday, 3/13/2011 – 4:00 p.m.
- Superior “People First” Rally – Steps of Old Main on the UWS Campus with Rep. Nick Milroy and Rep. Janet Bewley
27th Senate District
- Monday 3/14/2011 – 5:00 PM
- Mount Horeb March down Main Street, Mount Horeb High School Parking Lot
- Monday 3/14/2011 – 5-6:30 PM
- Budget Briefing Session with Dane County Supervisorers Dianne Hesselbein and Sharon Corrigan, Elm Lawn Elementary School, 6701 Woodgate, Middleton
- Tuesday 3/15/2001 7:00 PM
- Rally, Monroe City Hall, 1110 18th Ave, Monroe
29th Senate District
- Thursday March 17 5:30-7:00 pm
- Protest Pam Galloway Event, Dale’s Weston Lanes, 5902 Schofield Ave, Weston
32nd Senate District
- Thursday- La Crosse County Courthouse- 400 4th Street N La Crosse- 9am Rally
- Monday, 3/14/2011 – 12:30pm
- Senator Kapanke Office Hours – Cashton Memorial Library – 720 Broadway, Cashton, WI
- Monday, March 14th – Noon – Rally to Save UWM, Save Milwaukee, Save Wisconsin. Rally in opposition to the Governor’s proposed budget and repair bill. – UW-M, Spaights Plaza, 2200 E. Kenwood Boulevard.
- Monday, March 14th – 7pm – Town Hall Forum on Walker’s Budget. Shorewood High School Auditorium, 1701 E. Capitol Dr. All interested residents of the North Shore, Senate District 8 and the eastside of Milwaukee are invited to attend and participate in this gathering to learn about and discuss this budget that threatens the quality of life in our communities and the entire state.
- Monday, March 14th – 6pm – Community Information Listening Session On the Budget Adjustment Bill and 2011-2013 Biennial Budget Bill. South Division High School, 1515 W. Lapham Blvd
- Tuesday March 15th – 6pm – Community Information Listening Session On the Budget Adjustment Bill and 2011-2013 Biennial Budget Bill.U.S. Grant School,
- 2920 W. Grant Street.
- Wednesday March 16th – 6pm – Community Information Listening Session On the Budget Adjustment Bill and 2011-2013 Biennial Budget Bill. Milwaukee French Immersion School, 2360 N. 52nd St.
- Wednesday March 16th – 6pm – Community Information Listening Session On the Budget Adjustment Bill and 2011-2013 Biennial Budget Bill. Alexander Hamilton High School, 6215 W. Warnimont Ave.
- Wednesday, March 16th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm: Protest Alberta Darling, Alberta Darling’s Menomonee Falls Office, N88 W16621 Appleton Ave, Menomonee Falls